Securus Technologies is a large provider of parolee tracking, detainee communications including government information management solutions. This company serves about 2,600 correctional facilities in forty-five states, Canada, District of Columbia and Mexico, as well as over 1,000,000 inmates all over the nation. Their headquarters are in Dallas, Texas, but they have four regional offices in Dallas metro and one at Atlanta, Georgia. Services offered by Securus Technologies make the society and facilities safer.
Comments shared by users
I would like to share some samples of the comments prison and jail officials have shared in regards to the services Securus Technologies provide throughout the United States. These comments are from people who use the technology to make the facilities more efficient, safer, save lives and reduce recidivism:
- ” This recent technology has helped me to learn valuable information and I have realized that it can improve our entire facility.”
- ” I was impressed with the Securus Technology center, including the patents they have displayed. This proves that this firm is a true industry leader.”
- ” The products, customer service and reliability offered by Securus and its representatives are pleasing.”
- ” I have realized that Securus is consistently innovative and stands on the forefront of the industry.”
- ” The commitment Securus has made to update investigative tools and solutions upon request has made operations increasingly efficient.”
- ” I hope that there will be more technology breakthroughs and the same amazing customer service always.”
- ” This stable calling platform makes sure that detainees contact their families. The investigative tools enable the facility staff to conduct investigations in the event of a potential security threat or harassment at the community or facility.”
These are just a few customer sentiments that all indicate the positive impacts that Securus has made in the security and communication industry.